St. Andrew Early Childhood Center
Hours Per Week: 16-19 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Accept mission of the school as articulated by the Office of Education and the preschool
- Implement the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the preschool.
- Plan lessons to align with Diocesan preschool standards.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff and maintain communications with preschool parents.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Candidate must complete Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of education: bachelor's degree or early childhood credential.
- Minimum amount of work experience: 3 years.
- Practicing Catholics who have previous teaching experience.
Position Start Date: 8/21/2023