Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time)
The Director of Adult Faith Formation is the main coordinator of programs and volunteers for the RCIA and all catechetical programming for adults (ages 18 +) consistent with the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the National Directory for Catechesis, and parish needs.
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Director of RCIA process and of all components.
- Coordinate all adult formation programs.
- Develop young adult ministry.
- Collaboration with all members of the staff.
- Catechist recruitment and formation.
- Responsible for development of annual budget.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education and Experience: Preferred candidate will have minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Theology and/or hold Master Catechist certification with 5+ years of experience in professional ministry.
- Must be a practicing Roman Catholic in good standing with a passion for sharing the faith through a lens of love.
- Experience with RCIA including detailed knowledge of the process.
- Strong organizational and collaborative skills.
- Experience in group facilitation and/or teaching adults.
- Available and willing to work nights and weekends.
Position Start Date: ASAP