Saint Raphael Preschool
Hours Per Week: 12 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Assist Lead Teacher in meeting individual needs of the children.
- Assist Lead Teacher in discussing planned instructional materials for the day.
- Take initiative to direct, guide and motivate the children in various areas of learning.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Prefer a Bachelors or Associates degree, but all interested candidates should apply.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: All are welcome to apply.
- Area of related work experience: Previous experience in a play-based early childhood center is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Exhibits a great love and patience for children.
Position Start Date: 08/25/2022