Saint Raphael Preschool
Hours Per Week: 17.5 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Supervise and engage children in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- Incorporates fresh ideas for new play based activities.
- Assist in leaving the preschool organized and in order.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: All are welcome to apply.
- Previous experience working with pre-k age children encouraged but not required.
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
- Patient, energetic and great with communication.
Position Start Date: 08/25/2022