Saint Raphael Catholic School
Hours Per Week: Part-time (8 hour school day)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Accept the mission of the school as articulated at the diocesan and school level.
- Implement the educational mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives of the school.
- Carry out plans and follow procedures left by lead classroom teacher.
- Be available on a regular and as-needed basis.
- Serve as a missionary disciple and serve the students and faculty in creating missionary disciples within our school community.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience 3 or more years in an educational setting.
- Area of related work experience in Education/Teaching.
- Practicing Catholics who have prior teaching experience preferred.
- Employment is contingent on the applicant passing a full background check.
- Must complete Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
Position Start Date: Immediately