Saint Mary, Mother of the Church Catholic Church
Hours Per Week: 18.5 hours (4 days, afternoon/evening) (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Greet visitors/answer phones.
- Schedule Mass intentions and participation in baptism preparation instruction.
- Assist in maintaining the parish membership database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience 1-3 years.
- Area of related work experience: customer service; MS Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written skills in Spanish and English.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to multitask.
Position Start Date: Immediately