Saint Catherine of Siena Catholic School
Wake Forest, NC
Hours Per Week: typically 25 hours per week (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Assist Lead Teacher in meeting individual needs of the children.
- Assist Lead Teacher in discussing planned instructional materials for the day.
- Take initiative to direct, guide and motivate the children in various areas of learning.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Degree in Education or a Related Field Preferred but not required.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: Practicing Catholics who have prior teaching experience preferred.
- Area of related work experience: Previous experience in a play-based early childhood center is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Exhibits a great love and patience for children.
Position Start Date: 2022-2023 School Year