Hours per week: 40 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- establishing a tone that enables the spiritual growth of students, faculty, and the entire school community;
- working collaboratively with the Pastor, the School Advisory Board, faculty, and parents to foster a learning environment deeply rooted in the Church’s teaching on Catholic identity, where Christ’s principles guide every dimension of the school’s life and activity;
- assessing and overseeing the school’s academic programs and faculty effectiveness;
- communicating effectively with students, families and the community;
- representing the school in the parish community and greater community; and
- overseeing non-academic matters including, but not limited to, enrollment management, planning, budgets, development, and marketing.
- will be committed to fostering and maintaining a Catholic environment that is an authentic expression of Catholic faith, with the goal of producing faithful graduates where everything done in and through the school expresses love for and obedience to Jesus Christ and His Body, the Church;
- will have a working knowledge of the Church’s teachings regarding Catholic identity and the National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Elementary and Secondary Schools; and
- will possess a demonstrated commitment to academic excellence, with an emphasis on innovative learning skills, teaching methods, and curricula.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Must be a practicing Catholic.
- Must possess a Master’s degree in Education Administration and Supervision or a related field with five years of teaching and/or administrative experience.
- Must hold a Virginia license in Administration and Supervision or be eligible to pursue.
- Must possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Position Start Date: 07/01/2022
For more information about Saint Anne Catholic School, visit https://www.stanneschoolbristol.org