Hours Per Week: 20 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
The Family Catechesis Coordinator will be responsible for the parish family faith formation program, Families Encountering Christ. Registration, volunteer recruitment and training, lesson planning and facilitation, and overall event planning are all key responsibilities for this role. The willingness to collaborate with other faith formation staff and excellent communication skills are all must-haves for this position.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience: Negotiable; experience working in a parish or school setting a plus.
- Experience in educational setting and/or parish setting.
- Experience in motivating and mobilizing volunteers.
- Experience in basic data management, project planning, and time management.
- Ability to work collaboratively and creatively with others in a vibrant and active parish.
- Ability to manage ministry budgets.
Position Start Date: June 1, 2022