Our Lady of the Rosary
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Answer the phone during office hours; assist in making phone calls as needed.
- Manage data input of offertory into the database; perform mail merge to print and distribute individualized reports to send to finance and parishioners.
- Manage word processing, formatting, and printing of communication tools/items such as, but not limited to: financial contribution reports (using Excel and Word with Mail Merge), parish bulletin, weekly scheduling communications, and other documents as needed.
- Enter data of contributions in parishioner's files in the database (high level of confidentiality). Complete and keep accurate registration records of parishioners.
- Accurately record required information for all baptisms, first communion, confirmation, weddings, funerals, and Rite of Election. Send notifications of weddings, confirmation, and first communion to the church of baptism.
- File bills and other paperwork in a timely manner.
- Critical Skills and Expertise:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications and standard business practices, especially Word, Excel, and Mail Merge function
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to manage mail and other business correspondence
- Ability to prioritize work assignments
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks
- Completing Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire
- Minimum level of Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience 1 year
- Area of related work experience: Business/office experience
- Business phone experience
Position Start Date: 07/01/2021