Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Church
Hours Per Week: 12 (Part-time)
- Answer the phone during office hours; assist in making phone calls as needed.
- Manage data input of offertory into the database; perform mail merge to print and distribute
- individualized reports to send to finance and parishioners.
- Manage word processing, formatting, and printing of communication tools/items such as, but not limited to: financial contribution reports (using Excel and Word with Mail Merge), parish bulletin, weekly scheduling communications, and other documents as needed.
- Enter data of contributions in parishioner's files in the database (high level of confidentiality).
- Complete and keep accurate registration records of parishioners.
- Accurately record required information for all baptisms, confirmation, weddings, funerals, and Rite of Election. Send notifications of weddings, and confirmation to the church of baptism.
- File bills and other paperwork in a timely manner.
- Critical Skills and Expertise:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications and standard. business practices, especially Word, Excel, and Mail Merge function.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to manage mail and other business correspondence.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written.
- Must satisfactorily complete required criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: 1 year.
- Area of related work experience: Business/office experience.
- Business phone experience.
Position Start Date: 10/01/2023