Hours Per Week: 35-40 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Accepting the mission of the school.
- Implementation of the educational mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives of the school.
- Support the classroom Lead Teacher in the planning, preparing, teaching, and interacting with students in a professional way that challenges students to reach their potential.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff.
- Performance of professional responsibilities including but not limited to reinforcing lesson plans, classroom management, assisting in the lunch room and with carpool, keeping accurate and complete records, decorating classrooms and bulletin board, preparing classroom materials, using technology, and maintaining positive relationships with peers, students, parents, and the administration.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: At least one year of classroom teaching.
- Area of related work experience: Education/Teaching.
- Must satisfactorily complete necessary criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Experience teaching in a Catholic school.
- Advanced degree in Education or related field.
- NC Teaching License or equivalent from another state.
Position Start Date: Immediately.
Posting Expiry Date: Until filled.
Our Lady of Lourdes is a Catholic Community providing a Christ-Centered, rigorous, academic foundation for all students to grow as life-long learners.