Our Lady of Lourdes School is a Catholic Community providing a Christ-Centered, rigorous, academic foundation for all students to grow as life-long learners. We are seeking a Principal who embodies the Catholic Faith and will lead and inspire our students, faculty and staff to be sound thinkers, compassionate servants and true disciples of Christ.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a committed, practicing Catholic in good standing who is dedicated to fostering the spiritual growth of our students and faculty.
- Be a mission-driven leader with strong integrity, sound judgment and excellent collaborative skills and possess a commitment to curriculum and staff development.
- Demonstrate successful experience in the areas of public relations and development, as well as budgetary and financial management skills.
- Exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in technology, ability to develop strategic and long-range planning and be able to motivate others toward task accomplishment.
- Possess a Masters Degree in Educational Administration/Leadership with a minimum of 3-5 years teaching experience. Experience as a Catholic School Principal or Assistant Principal preferred.
- Possess or be eligible to be licensed as an administrator by the N.C. Department of Public Instruction.
- Start Date: July 01, 2021
Salary: Commensurate with education, experience and qualifications
For over 60 years, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School has been providing the students of Raleigh and the surrounding areas an affordable, high quality, traditional Catholic education. Founded by the Sisters of the Holy Cross in 1954, the school has also seen religious and educational leadership from the Sisters of Mercy, the Sisters of Notre Dame, and most recently, the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (IHM). Our Lady of Lourdes has a rich tradition of service and formation of students through the arts and extracurricular activities. Our School serves over 460 children from Kindergarten through 8th grade and we take very seriously the trust that our families place in us to provide the highest education and formation possible for their children.