Hours Per Week: 37.5 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Accepting the mission of the school.
- Implementation of the educational mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives of the school.
- Plan, prepare, teach, and interact with students in person and online in a professional way that challenges students to reach their individual potential while celebrating the ability levels of all students.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff.
- Performance of professional responsibilities including but not limited to planning lessons, preparing instructional materials, communication with parents and administration, and maintaining positive relationships with peers, students, parents, and the administration.
- Minimum level of Education: Candidate should at least a Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience: Candidate should have completed at least a year of classroom teaching.
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check.
- Completion of Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Candidate should hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Middle Grades Mathematics.
- Candidate should have NC licensure in Education or the equivalent from another state.
Position Start Date: 08/01/2022
Posting Expiry Date: 08/15/2022
Our Lady of Lourdes is a Catholic Community providing a Christ-Centered, rigorous, academic foundation for all students to grow as life-long learners.