Hours Per Week: 20 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Accepting the mission of the school.
- Implementation of the educational mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives of the school.
- Plan, prepare, teach, and interact with students in person and online in a professional way that challenges students to reach their individual potential while celebrating the ability levels of all students.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff.
- Performance of professional responsibilities including but not limited to planning lessons, preparing instructional materials, communication with parents and administration, and maintaining positive relationships with peers, students, parents, and the administration.
- Minimum level of Education: Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: 3+
- Area of related work experience: Information Technology and Communications
- Advanced degree in IT, Communications, or related field.
- Hold certifications in various IT platforms.
Position Start Date: Immediate upon successful background check.
Posting Expiry Date: Until filled.
Our Lady of Lourdes is a Catholic Community providing a Christ-Centered, rigorous, academic foundation for all students to grow as life-long learners.