Hours per week: 40
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Accept the mission of the school as articulated at the diocesan and school level
- Implement the educational mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives of the school
- Plan, prepare, teach, and interact with students in a professional way that challenges students to reach their individual potential
- Access and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Cultivate ongoing communication and positive relationships with parents, students, and colleagues
- Contribute to a positive Catholic school culture driven by continuous professional and spiritual growth, the striving for academic excellence, and a commitment to collegial collaboration
- Minimum level of Education: Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Education
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
-Years of related work experience: At least have completed a year of classroom teaching.
-Area of related work experience: Education/Teaching
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Education K-6
- Hold a NC Licensure in Education K-6 or equivalent from another stateParish or school background information (number of families, philosophy, etc.)
Our Lady of Lourdes is a Catholic Community providing a Christ-Centered, rigorous, academic foundation for all students to grow as life-long learners.
Position Start Date: 08/12/2020