Hours Per Week: 37.5 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Accepting the mission of the school.
- Implementation of the educational mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives of the school.
- Planning, preparing, teaching, and interacting with students in person in a professional way that challenges students to reach their individual potential while celebrating the ability levels of all students.
- Collaborating with faculty and staff.
- Performance of professional responsibilities including but not limited to planning lessons, preparing instructional materials, communication with parents and administration, and maintaining positive relationships with peers, students, parents, and the administration.
- Minimum level of Education: Hold a bachelor’s degree in Education or math-related field.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: Have completed at least one year of classroom teaching.
- Area of related work experience: Education/Teaching.
- Hold an advanced degree in Education or math-related field.
- Hold a NC Licensure in Education or equivalent from another state.
Position Start Date: 08/01/2022
Posting Expiry Date: Until filled.
Our Lady of Lourdes is a Catholic Community providing a Christ-Centered, rigorous, academic foundation for all students to grow as life-long learners.