Hours per week: 40
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Serves as a role model of the faith and collaborates with the local pastor in order to lead the spiritual development of the school in liturgy, daily prayer and academic programs.
- Complies with diocesan policies and procedures as mandated by the Superintendent of the Catholic Schools Office.
- Acts as ambassador for the school to all constituencies including faculty, staff, students, parents, alumni, neighbors and business communities.
- Works with the MACS office to help lead the financial and business affairs of the school, including: operational supervision of facilities, maintenance, food service, fund-raising, enrollment and tuition.
- Ensures that the school’s mission and instructional programs are being effectively implemented in each classroom.
- Monitors the school’s instructional and operational accountability, including collecting, analyzing, and reporting school and student performance data.
- Utilizes data for development of long range planning and to drive decision-making.
- Works with the CSO to plan professional development of faculty and staff including goal setting and periodic evaluation.
- Minimum level of Education: must have a Master’s degree or higher in Educational Administration or equivalent, and have, or be eligible for, a NC Principal License.
- the candidate must be a practicing Catholic who actively promotes, supports and upholds the teachings of the Catholic Church in word and deed.
Parish or school background information (number of families, philosophy, etc.) For more information about Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School, please visit their website at www.olacatholic.org.
Position Start Date: 07/01/2021