Mission Advancement Office, Diocese of Raleigh
Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Build relationships with parish leaders involved in stewardship and parishioner engagement.
- Identify and communicate parish resources and best practices in stewardship and engagement.
- Consult, promote, and assist leaders with parishioner data collection and data security.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Applicant must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: 4 years.
- Area of related work experience: Marketing, Business, Fundraising, Public Relations, or related field.
- Familiarity with relational databases.
- Understanding of data processes.
- Parish ministry experience.
Position Start Date: immediately