Infant of Prague Catholic School
Hours Per Week: 20 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Accept the mission of the school as articulated at the diocesan and school level.
- Implement the educational mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives of the school.
- Plan, prepare, teach, and interact with students in a professional way that challenges students to reach their individual potential.
- Perform professional responsibilities including but not limited to planning lessons, preparing instructional materials, serving on faculty committees, communication with parents and administration, and maintaining positive relationships with peers, students, parents, and the administration.
- Serve as a missionary disciple and serve the students and faculty in creating missionary disciples within our school community.
- Minimum level of Education: Degree in Education.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience 3 or more years of teaching experience.
- Area of related work experience in Education/Teaching.
- Valid North Carolina teaching license in content area.
- Practicing Catholics who have prior teaching experience preferred.
- Employment is contingent on the applicant passing a full background check and reference checks.
- Candidate must complete Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
Position Start Date: August 2022