Infant of Prague Catholic School
Hours Per Week: 40 (full time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Welcome students, faculty, staff, and parents in a warm and respectful manner.
- Answer the phone in a professional and friendly manner.
- Promote enrollment by providing a positive and informative initial contact in person or via phone.
- Provide administrative support, as needed, with clerical assistance.
- Establish and maintain healthy work relationships with other faculty and staff.
- Maintain the school’s SIS calendar, announcements and sign ups.
- Utilize various technologies to complete work with efficiency.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and inviting space in the front office.
- Minimum level of Education: High School.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience: 5 years.
- Previous educational office experience preferred.
- Employment is contingent on the applicant passing a full background check and reference checks.
- Candidate must complete Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
Position Start Date: February 2023