Infant of Prague Catholic School
Hours Per Week: 20 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Accept the mission of the school as articulated at the diocesan and school level.
- Implement the educational mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives of the school.
- Interact with students in a professional way that challenges students to reach their individual potential.
- Perform professional responsibilities including but not limited to preparing lunch program materials, communication with parents and administration, and maintaining positive relationships with peers, students, parents, and the administration.
- Serve as a missionary disciple and serve the students and faculty in creating missionary disciples within our school community.
- Minimum level of Education: High School graduate.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience 3 or more years of experience.
- Practicing Catholics who have prior teaching experience preferred.
- Employment is contingent on the applicant passing a full background check and reference checks.
- Candidate must complete Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
Position Start Date: August 2022