Infant of Prague Catholic School
Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Collaborate with the principal and all stakeholders to ensure alignment with the mission and vision of Infant of Prague Catholic School.
- Provide support for faculty in the areas of curriculum, instruction, and assessment.
- Responsible for student discipline for grades PreK-5.
- Implementation of continuous professional development for teachers and staff.
- Effective supervision and evaluation of teaching staff.
- Manage resources for student support and enrichment.
- Committed to Catholic education and the continuous improvement process.
- Prepare schedules for classes, assemblies, outreach, etc.
- Collaborate with parents, faculty, parish.
- Minimum level of Education: Master Degree in School Administration.
- Area of related work experience: Experienced classroom teacher.
- Valid North Carolina teaching license in content area.
- Practicing Catholics who have prior teaching experience preferred.
- Employment is contingent on the applicant passing a full background check and reference checks.
- Candidate must complete Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
Supervises: Teachers and support staff
Position Start Date: August 2022