Immaculate Conception Church
Hours per week: 40
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Overall financial management for Faith Development.
- Create, supervise, coordinate all faith development programs from infancy to adulthood such as: Baptism, Reconciliation, Eucharist, Confirmation, RCIA, Landings and other adult faith formation processes.
- Connect with parents of the parish to establish volunteers for the faith formation programs, catechists, coordinators, assistants etc.
- Plan and execute training for all involved with faith formation, safe environment training and training for catechists.
- Plan and present the programs for all areas of faith development to the relative areas for support and execution.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks
- Completing Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire
- Minimum level of Education: a Bachelor’s degree, majoring in religious studies or related field
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: 3-5 Years
- Area of related work experience: Any parish administration or faith formation
- Knowledge of adult and youth faith formation and learning styles
- Skills in group dynamics
- Background in and appreciation of contemporary theology adult education, spirituality, and formation
- Appreciation of post-Vatican II theology
- Competence in goal setting, budget planning and volunteer recruitment, evaluation and supervision
Supervises: Volunteer Ministry Coordinators
Position Start Date: 08/01/2021