Immaculata Catholic School
Hours Per Week: 8 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Assisting the children in the atrium, the Montessori-based environment we use for religious education (Catechesis of the Good Shepherd).
- Assisting the lead catechist with record keeping, maintaining the materials and environment, and other aspects of classroom management.
- Learning about and being trained in the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: High School.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: 1-5 years.
- Area of related work experience: childcare, education, parish ministry, special needs.
- Certified CGS Catechist or Montessori Guide.
- Experience in an atrium or Montessori classroom.
Position Start Date: 08/15/2022