Hours per week: 40
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Plan and execute lessons based on the Diocese of Raleigh curriculum for your grade-level (K-5th).
- Organize and plan homeroom activities for students in a single homeroom.
- Coordinate and plan both curricular and extra-curricular activities with teacher teams at grade-level and division.
- Assess student performance and communicate clearly to students and parents.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum amount of Work Experience: 2 years
- Years of related work experience: 2 years
- Area of related work experience: Teaching in K-12 education
- NC Teaching License
Since 1909, it has been the passion of Immaculata leadership to serve and educate students with a focus on character development, faith formation, and academic excellence. We believe that when children are provided with an innovative education in a nurturing environment, they will grow up to be thoughtful citizens who serve our world.
As a National Blue Ribbon School and the first middle school in NC to receive AdvancED STEM Certification, Immaculata offers a strong curriculum, diverse community, resources and enrichment, extracurricular activities, and state-of-the-art technology.
Position Start Date: 08/01/2021