To serve in administrative support to the Pastor and Office of Marriage and Family Life; to assist in supporting a professional and pastoral presence of the staff to the parish community; to facilitate scheduling and communications of staff with parishioners and those calling the parish.
- Maintain the personal parish calendar for the pastor.
- Schedule and maintain the parish Wedding Calendar.
- Receive inquiry phone calls regarding weddings, scheduling appointments with the Pastor, generating Word documents, letters and memos and other duties as assigned by the Pastor as needed by the Parochial Vicars.
- Maintain check lists within the wedding files, securing all required documentation.
- Collaborate with staff to maintain current and accurate sacramental records.
- Correspond with parish staff, wedding coordinators, and formation volunteers, as required.
- Provide support to front desk/receptionist, when needed.
- Attend weekly staff meetings, prepare agenda and record the meeting minutes.
- Collaborate with staff to enhance the work environment and support organizational planning.
- Maintain and extend to all callers and visitors, a professional, courteous, efficient manner.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all parish matters.
- Hours: scheduled at approximately 28 hours per week, Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, during regularly scheduled days of parish office hours.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Three or more years in an administrative support position
- Ability to multi-task.
- Spoken and writing ability in the Spanish language favorable, but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (spreadsheets, word processing, database and reporting tools).