Holy Infant Catholic Church
Hours Per Week: 15 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Prepare and print weekly announcements, prayers, and ritual texts needed for liturgical
- Prepare and print worship aids and booklets.
- Assist with the preparation, printing, and maintaining of parish songbook.
- Update liturgy and music pages on the website.
- Oversee the maintenance of the liturgical planning and scheduling software system.
- Financial record keeping, expense reporting, and payment requests.
- Music and liturgy supply purchases.
- Maintaining physical and digital music library.
- Preparation of materials for wedding and funeral liturgies.
- Maintain liturgical schedule and integration with overall parish schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience: 1 year
- Desktop publishing and design skills.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Sound and video production experience.
- Experience prioritizing in a busy, multi-task work environment.
- Familiarity with Catholic liturgy and ritual.
Position Start Date: July 1, 2022