The Franciscan School
Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Instruct students in curriculum areas for fourth grade, with a concentration in Math Curriculum.
- Integrate technology into classes.
- Create service opportunities for students that enhances understanding of the mission of our parish and school communities.
- Understand the content, create cross-curricular connections, and design instructional plans that include higher order thinking.
- Collaborate with colleagues and administration in order to provide successful educational experiences for students.
- Partner with Instructional Teaching Assistant in all aspects of classroom instruction.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience:
- Area of related work experience: Elementary School teaching.
Position Start Date: 08/01/2023