Hours per week: 40
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Instruct students in all grade appropriate aspects of the Spanish language
- Design a creative learning environment that incorporates technology to engage and challenge the students
- Candidates must have NC teaching licensure or be able to obtain NC teaching licensure
- Successfully complete diocesan background check
- Preferred candidates will have teaching experience in Spanish and experience in utilizing a variety of classroom technologies.
The Franciscan School (K – 8th grade) is part of the Education Ministry of the Catholic Community of St. Francis of Assisi Parish. The school, established in 2000, is rooted in the Franciscan tradition and provides a learning environment that embraces the Gospel values of the Roman Catholic faith.