The Franciscan School, Raleigh, NC
Hours per week: 40 hours
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- instruct students in social studies
- integrate technology into classes
- work with the other middle school social studies teachers to ensure a clear progression through the grade level and preparation for the increased demands of the 8th grade social studies curriculum
- Candidates must have NC teaching licensure or be able to obtain NC teaching licensure.
- Successful completion of Diocesan background check
- Teaching experience in history, geography or social studies instruction in the middle grades
- experience in utilizing various classroom technologies
The Franciscan School (K – 8th grade) is part of the Education Ministry of the Catholic Community of St. Francis of Assisi Parish. The school, established in 2000, is rooted in the Franciscan tradition and provides a learning environment that embraces the Gospel values of the Roman Catholic faith.
Position Start Date: August 2018