Hours per week: 40
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Instruct students in all curriculum areas for kindergarten
- Integrate technology into classes
- Create service opportunities for students that enhances understanding of the mission of our parish and school communities
- Understand the content, create cross-curricular connections, and design instructional plans that include higher order thinking
- Collaborate with colleagues and administration in order to provide successful educational experiences for students
- Partner with Instructional Teaching Assistant in all aspects of classroom instruction
- Candidates must have NC teaching licensure or be able to obtain NC teaching licensure.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing a criminal background and reference checks
- Completing Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire
- Experience in utilizing various classroom technologies
- Instructional Teaching Assistant
The Franciscan School (K – 8th grade) is part of the Education Ministry of the Catholic Community of St. Francis of Assisi Parish. The school, established in 2000, is rooted in the Franciscan tradition and provides a learning environment that embraces the Gospel values of the Roman Catholic faith.
Position Start Date: August 2021