The Franciscan School
Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time) (11 month)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to faculty and staff.
- Investigate and recommend best practices for integration of technology in the classroom and STREAM curriculum design.
- Provide basic Chromebook repair and manage STREAM materials.
- Assist in curriculum development in collaboration with grade level teachers.
- Train staff and students on current technology, including Google Classroom.
- Implement acceptable use policy.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience 3
- Area of related work experience: N/A
- NC teaching license or be able to obtain licensure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technologically proficient in MS Office, Google Suite of tools including Google Classroom, and web-based communication tools.
- 3-5 years teaching or related technology instructional experience, preferably focused on education, instructional design, communication or media.
- Familiarity with utilization of 3-D printers, green screen and other technology tools.
Position Start Date: July 1, 2022