Hours per week: flexible within the hours of the program (Mon - Fri 2pm – 6pm)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
The Franciscan School, a K-8 school in North Raleigh, is seeking candidates to work in our Bridges After School Program. Bridges staff members are responsible for the supervision and well-being of all of the students in our program. Daily responsibilities include:
- transporting students on campus;
- Assists with set-up of games, toys, and snacks in preparation of check in as well as clean up;
- Monitors student behavior during inside and outside play, reinforces rules that promote safety for everyone in the program;
- Communicates with staff regarding student transport to and from different locations on campus to ensure sustained supervision;
- Assists students with homework as needed.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Positive attitude and love to work with children.
- Successful completion of Diocesan background check.
- Completion of Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Preferred candidates will have prior experience supervising children.
Position Start Date: immediately
The Franciscan School is part of the Education Ministry of the Catholic Community of St. Francis of Assisi Parish in Raleigh, North Carolina. The school was established in 2000 and is rooted in the Franciscan tradition. The Franciscan School provides a learning environment that embraces the Gospel values of the Roman Catholic faith. Visit our School Website at https://www.franciscanschool.org