Hours per week : 40
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- The Directors of Campus Ministry at each location are responsible for the development, implementation, and oversight of a comprehensive campus ministry program for the students.
- The Directors will pastorally respond to student needs, and will oversee student programs and activities.
- Supervision of staff, including a Priest Chaplain, Director of Development, and Intern.
- Oversee financial accounts.
- Serves as liaison between the local Catholic parish, furthers development efforts, and builds interfaith relationships among the other campus ministries.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum amount of Work Experience: 3 - 5 years of prior experience in pastoral work, preferably campus ministry.
- Years of related work experience: 3 - 5
- Area of related work experience: Pastoral work, preferably campus ministry
- Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required with a master’s degree preferred (in a relevant field).
- 3-5 years of prior experience in pastoral work, preferably campus ministry.
- Supervises staff, including a Priest Chaplain, Director of Development, and an Intern.
Virginia Military Institute is a public institution in the military tradition with an enrollment of 1,700 undergraduate cadets. Washington and Lee University is a private, liberal arts school with an enrollment of 2,175.
The College of William & Mary is the oldest public institution of higher education in the United States with an enrollment of nearly 9,000 undergraduate and graduate students and is considered a Public Ivy.
Position Start Date: Mid-end of Summer, Fall 2019