The Catholic Diocese of Raleigh has an immediate need for an entry-level IT support Specialist.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade computers, printers, mobile devices, cellular and IP phones, virtual machines, and network devices
- Support on-site and off-site end-users via phone, e-mail, remote access software or messaging to resolve technical issues
- Manage security accounts and user access across various systems
- Assist with IT asset management and purchasing
- Monitor and document various systems issues and customer requests in a computer-based ticketing system
- Support conference room meetings and AV equipment on-site and off-site as required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to listen, speak effectively and interact professionally with others
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast learner with strong desire to develop into an IT professional
- One year of previous technical support experience preferred
About the Diocese:
The Catholic Diocese of Raleigh includes the 54 counties of eastern North Carolina, covering just over 32,000 square miles. The Diocese is divided into eight deaneries with a total of 96 parishes, missions and stations, seven centers for campus ministry and 31 schools and early childhood centers.
In addition to a competitive salary, the diocese provides a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurances and a generous 403(b) plan.