The Catholic Diocese of Raleigh, North Carolina, a growing, vibrant diocese, seeks highly motivated candidates for the position of Financial Analyst.
- Analyze parish, school, and other data to drive effective decision making and support key financial initiatives
- Administer extensive reporting of key financial metrics for all operations in order to provide early detection of potential financial exposures before they become critical
- Provide comparative financial data analysis with management summary and recommendations
- Support all capital budgeting projects and project finance plans, the capital justification process, and presentations to Loan Committee
- Support Director of Financial Planning & Analysis in administration of the property and general liability insurance program
- Support locations with insurance questions and requirements including interaction with insurance broker and claims administrators
- Administer cash flow forecast process and reporting in order to support cash management decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Five to seven years senior level accounting or finance experience
- In-depth understanding of factors affecting income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, and pertinent operational influences
- Advanced business analytics and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels from senior leadership to junior staff
- Excellent PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel
In addition to a competitive salary, the Catholic Diocese of Raleigh provides a comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, pharmacy and vision insurances, group life and long-term disability insurances and a generous 403(b) plan.
The diocese includes 54 counties of eastern North Carolina, covering just over 32,000 square miles. The diocese is divided into eight deaneries with a total of 96 parishes, missions and stations and seven centers for campus ministry.