The Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh, North Carolina, a growing, vibrant diocese, is currently seeking a Director of Parish Stewardship who will be responsible for providing consultant services to parishes in the areas of parish revitalization, diocesan annual appeal, and capital campaigns in the context of evangelization and discipleship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comprehensive consultant services to parishes and missions to include leader formation and training, parish revitalization efforts, increased offertory, and capital campaigns
- Manage a team of four staff members
- Responsible for achieving a significant increase in diocesan stewardship goal from an annual appeal and increased offertory within two years
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of ten years of relevant work experience
- Clear understanding of the mission of the Catholic Church and evangelization (practicing Catholic preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding leadership and people management, and organizational skills
- Excellent oral, written, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with social media outlets
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge software desired
- Knowledge of parish database systems desired
- Work experience in a Catholic environment desired
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh comprises the 54 eastern counties of North Carolina, covering approximately 32,000 square miles. The diocese is divided into eight deaneries with a total of 95 parishes, missions and stations, and six centers for campus ministry.
In addition to a competitive salary, the Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh provides a comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental and vision insurances, group life and long term disability insurances, and 403(b) retirement plan.