Hours Per Week: 20 (Part-time) (Hybrid) (M-F 9-4)
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh, North Carolina is seeking a Coordinator of Divine Worship to assist the Director of the Office of Divine Worship in the preparation and execution of the major liturgical events of the diocese. The Coordinator of Divine Worship also manages the day-to-day business responsibilities of the Office of Divine Worship.
- Designing worship aids for various liturgies and coordinating printing.
- Managing the liturgical schemas for the Bishop.
- Manages budget for the Office of Divine Worship.
- Coordination of the Chrism Mass.
- Purchasing materials to enable the proper celebration of liturgies.
- Purchasing vestments for clergy.
- On site presence for major liturgies at the Cathedral.
- Answering questions on liturgical matters.
- Maintaining an archive of liturgical celebrations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master of Arts in Liturgy required.
- 1-3 years of prior experience in liturgical matters is required.
- Must carry a working and practical knowledge of liturgy, its purpose, and dynamics.
- Ability to think creatively, ensuring the best possible celebration of liturgical services and events.
- Ability to interact with a range of personalities and perspectives on liturgy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and task prioritization skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Previous experience in working for the Catholic Church desired.
- Must satisfactorily complete required criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete the Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
About the Diocese:
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh employees 2,900+ associates across eastern North Carolina. The diocese is comprised of around 95 parishes, missions and stations, seven centers for campus ministry, and 30+ schools and early childhood centers.