The Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh, North Carolina has an immediate need for a fundraising professional.
- Responsible for the implementation, and evaluation of all elements of the annual giving program.
- Uses analytics and data to drive organizational fundraising efforts blending technical analysis with fundraising acumen to report deliverables and meet the campaign goals.
- Daily use of the annual appeals ticketing system to support internal and external department and donor requests.
- Executes and help plan comprehensive strategy for solicitation activities such as direct mail, digital, and other engagement-centered communications.
- Manages donor credit card transactions including but not limited to installment schedules, refunds, and contact for updated financial information.
- Coordinates with Data Operations and appeal vendors on technical and strategic aspects of implementation related to analytical findings.
- Utilizes Raiser’s Edge database to research donor inquiries regarding current and past donations on a variety of diocesan campaigns.
- Establish and manage successful relationships and strategies that result in greater affinity and engagement with Diocesan Annual Appeals.
- Serves as a resource referring parishes to vendors for capital campaign needs.
- Consult and collaborate with Parish Stewardship Representatives.
- Proficient in public speaking with the ability to give impactful presentations.
- Interfaces with pastors on behalf of campaign appeal and Data Operations Department.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant years of experience.
- A full scope of knowledge concerning annual giving best practices and trends and the capability of maintaining a broad range of responsibilities.
- Fundraising experience, and familiarity with principles and practices of annual giving preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Raiser’s Edge and RENXT experience.
- Measurable success in multiple facets of direct response (digital and/or mail) fundraising and donor acquisition.
- An advanced knowledge of current and effective direct response and digital marketing techniques and best practices.
About the Diocese:
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh employees 2,400 associates across eastern North Carolina. The diocese is comprised of 95 parishes, missions and stations, seven centers for campus ministry and 31 schools and early childhood centers.
In addition to a competitive salary, the diocese provides a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance and a generous 403(b) plan.