Diocese of Charlotte
The Diocesan Office of Development has an opening for a full-time associate director of development.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in fundraising/stewardship and marketing
- Must have excellent written, interpersonal and public speaking skills
- A knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge database is preferred
- Coordinates all aspects of the Diocesan Support Appeal
- Promotes all special collections including the priests’ retirement and benefits collection
- Coordinates parish stewardship efforts
- Oversees the diocesan database and office webpages.