Diocesan Office of Development
Hours per week: 40
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Responsibilities include working closely with all 19 diocesan Catholic schools and assisting them in developing and carrying out annual school fund development plans including but not limited to annual giving campaigns, major gifts efforts and planned giving activities.
- Candidate will meet regularly on site with all 19 schools to support and coordinate their fund development efforts.
- Minimum level of Education: The candidate must be a college graduate with a degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Must have at least three years of experience in fundraising and marketing.
- Extensive fundraising experience may be substituted for a completed undergraduate degree.
Position Start Date: Immediate