Cristo Rey Research Triangle High School
Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Collaborate with Cristo Rey Research Triangle’s Admissions, Corporate Work Study, and Development staff to create and manage marketing communications strategy, tactics, and budget for each department.
- Ensure all marketing and communications materials reflect Cristo Rey Research Triangle’s mission, vision, and brand.
- Manage the school’s website and social media accounts.
- Lead Cristo Rey Research Triangle High School’s annual giving program, including developing campaign strategies and the accompanying direct mail, e-mail, website, and social media content.
- Plan and coordinate special events, including fundraising, stewardship, and donor cultivation activities.
- Engage Cristo Rey RT’s faculty, staff, students, and volunteer leadership to strengthen donors’ relationships with the school.
- Manage relationships with vendors related to design, printing, and mailing.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience : 1
- Area of related work experience: Fundraising, Communications, Marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient graphic design capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Positive attitude, relationship-building skills, a high level of self-motivation, and a strong work ethic.
Position Start Date: ASAP