Hours Per Week: 35 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
The Associate Director provides support to pastors, Spanish-speaking parish leaders and volunteers in all deaneries by providing training, resources, and programs in Spanish. The Associate Director contributes to the development and implementation of training and formation programs in Spanish. The Associate Director explores opportunities with the other Christian Formation Associate Directors to foster intercultural agency within both groups.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Master’s degree or willingness to work toward a master’s degree in Theology, Pastoral Ministry, or Social Ministry is desired, and three or more years related experience preferably at the parish level.
- Knowledge of the Hispanic community, culture, and customs, and fluency in Spanish and English are required (verbal and in written format).
- A commitment to Catholic formation and evangelization, and competence in workshop/event planning, organization, and implementation, to include strong presentation and facilitation skills, teamwork and collaboration skills are required.
- Being a Catholic in good standing is required.
Position Start Date: Open Now