Catholic Diocese of Raleigh
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of all elements of the annual giving program.
- Use analytics and data to drive organizational fundraising efforts blending technical analysis with fundraising acumen to report deliverables and meet the campaign goals.
- Report weekly KPIs and establish goals based on data analysis and key metrics to increase financial support and enhance the fundraising pipeline.
- Plan and execute a comprehensive plan for solicitation activities such as direct mail, digital, and other engagement-centered communications.
- Write, edit, and produce all annual giving mail and digital solicitation materials.
- Coordinate with Data Operations and appeal vendors on technical and strategic aspects of implementation related to analytical findings.
- Develop fundraising and engagement strategies for volunteer programs, such as employee/staff campaigns, to increase revenue and annual participation.
- Establish and manage successful relationships and strategies that result in greater affinity and engagement with Diocesan Annual Appeals.
- Serve as a resource referring parishes to vendors for capital campaign needs.
- Consult and collaborate with Parish Stewardship Representatives.
- Interface with pastors on behalf of campaign appeal and Data Operations Department.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Donor Retention Rate
- Pledge Fulfillment Percentage
- Number of solicitations
- Appeals Participation Percentage
- Growth of annual giving program
- Fundraising ROIs and Cost per dollar raised
- Bachelor's degree or relevant years of experience.
- A full scope of knowledge concerning annual giving best practices and trends and the capability of maintaining a broad range of responsibilities.
- Fundraising experience, and familiarity with principles and practices of annual giving preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills with familiarity with database research.
- Raiser’s Edge and RENXT experience.
- Measurable success in multiple facets of direct response (digital and/or mail) fundraising and donor acquisition.
- Advanced knowledge of current and effective direct response marketing techniques and best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with a concentration in Excel.