Hours Per Week: 15 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Teach Art to Grades PK – Grade 8 students.
- Design lessons aligned with the Diocese of Raleigh Visual Arts Standards for Instruction.
- Collaborate with colleagues to integrate art with other required curriculums.
- Coordinate cultural enrichment opportunities for students.
- Minimum level of Education Bachelor’s Degree in Art Education or Related Field.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience 3 or more years
- Candidate must successfully pass a criminal background and reference check.
- Candidate must complete Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Previous teaching experience.
- NC Teaching License.
Position Start Date: August 2022
Posting Expiry Date: Upon Hire