Annunciation Parish and Catholic School in Havelock, NC is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated and qualified principal to lead a growing school academically and spiritually and to serve its approximately 194 students. Conveniently located across from Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, and just miles from the beaches of the Crystal Coast of Emerald Isle, Annunciation is a caring community of learners.
Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time)
The successful candidate will:
- Be an active, fully initiated, practicing Catholic dedicated to collaborative ministry and the advancement of the vision of the Church as promoted by the Second Vatican Council.
- Be dedicated to the spiritual growth of our students and faculty.
- Be a mission-driven leader with strong integrity, sound judgment, excellent collaborative skills, and possessing a commitment to curriculum and staff development.
- Demonstrate successful experience in the areas of public relations and development, as well as budgetary and financial management skills.
- Exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in technology, ability to develop strategic and long-range planning, and be able to motivate others toward task accomplishment.
- Possess a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration/Leadership with a minimum of 3-5 years teaching experience. Experience as a Catholic School Principal or Assistant Principal preferred.
- Possess or be eligible to be licensed as an administrator by the N.C. Department of Public Instruction.
- Successfully complete all necessary criminal background and reference checks.
- Complete Diocese-sponsored Safe-Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Start Date: July 01, 2023
Salary: Commensurate with education, experience, and qualifications.