Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Integrate and create faith-based, positive educational climate for students.
- Maintain positive relationships with staff and parents.
- Create instructional resources for use in the lesson.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that engage students and are differentiated based on students’ needs.
- Plan for both formative and summative assessments.
- Utilize positive and effective classroom management strategies to ensure student learning.
- Participate in ongoing collaboration and planning with colleagues.
- Perform non-instructional duties as needed.
- Maintain online grade book weekly.
- Create and submit weekly lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources, including technology.
- Work with administration to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
Minimum level of Education: Applicants should hold a NC state teaching license Math (6-8) or related area and be able to be eligible for license.
Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing a criminal background and reference checks and completing Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
Position Start Date: 08/1/2022
Annunciation Parish and Catholic School in Havelock, NC is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated and qualified teacher to educate our students academically and spiritually. Conveniently located across from Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, and just miles from the beautiful beaches of the Crystal Coast of Emerald Isle, Annunciation is a caring community of learners.