Hours per week: 37.5
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Teach Fifth Grade according to the Diocese of Raleigh Curriculum
- Collaborate with team teacher in partner 4th and 5th Grade ELA and SS classes
- Incorporate the seamless integration of technology and naturally infuse 21st Century skills in lessons that support the school’s instructional program and goals
- Develop and implement rigorous hands-on learning, assignments, and assessments
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement
- Contribute to a positive, Catholic school culture driven by high expectations for student achievement, professional growth, and collaboration to enhance student learning
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education
- Minimum amount of Work Experience: It is not required that the applicant have previous experience teaching 5th grade.
- Years of related work experience: N/A
- Area of related work experience: N/A
- Hold or be eligible for a North Carolina K-6 Teaching License
- Preference will be given to applicants with a Master’s Degree in Education
Annunciation Catholic School, in Havelock, NC, is seeking a dynamic, knowledgeable, and engaging Kindergarten Teacher. Annunciation Catholic School has a rich history of Catholic education dating back to 1954, and is centrally located to MCAS Cherry Point, the historical beauty of New Bern, and the beaches of the Crystal Coast.
Position Start Date: Immediately