The Catholic Diocese of Raleigh has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant to support its fundraising team.
- Provide administrative support to the department director and other staff members to include filing, report generation, presentation creation, research, meeting set-up, and the ordering of supplies
- Screen phone calls and route callers to appropriate parties
- Monitor department budget and submit necessary check requests
- Serve as the main point of contact and coordinate all aspects of direct mail and charitable giving reminder processing
- Coordinate and interface with internal groups regarding database record keeping for all donations to Diocesan and Parish campaigns
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to three years prior administrative support experience, preferably in support of a customer facing team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills including maintaining polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and in face-to-face meetings
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practicing Catholic possessing a sound knowledge of the Catholic faith preferred
- Knowledge of Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge preferred
About the Diocese:
The Catholic Diocese of Raleigh includes the 54 counties of eastern North Carolina, covering just over 32,000 square miles. The diocese is divided into eight deaneries with a total of 96 parishes, missions and stations, seven centers for campus ministry and 31 schools and early childhood centers.
In addition to a competitive salary, the diocese provides a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance and a generous 403(b) plan.